June 27, 2011

Changing things up a little


Hey Everyone!
I am going to be changing things up a little on my blog. I am still going to have crochet and craft posts, I will always love doing this! But I am also going to expand into making our lives healthy and happy for both us and our kids or grand kids. I will be posting more recipes, exercise ideas, and helpful hints.

My husband and I recently started a beachbody program to get in shape called Power 90. This is one of beachbodys older programs, and for beginners. Getting in shape has really changed our lives! Not just the fact that we are getting healthy, but also that I know that I what I want to be when I grow up! At almost 40 and with a son going off to college soon, I think it's about time! Some time this week I will be posting my transformation story, and how it's made my life better in all areas.
So, Today I am going to start a REBOOT, Recharge your life 10 day boot camp on my blog. If you want to participate that is totally awesome, if not no worries.

So here is some info on what I will be doing....

REBOOT your life!

REBOOT 10 day Boot Camp to RECHARGE your life.

Every day I will give you something to do that has to do with your Body, Mind & Life.
You will need a journal, and it can be either electronic or paper. My journal has a huge peace sign on it to signify what I want my journal to bring into my life. I also use a special pen for my journal in my favorite color. I want your journal to be a daily part of your life even after our 10 day camp! I use mine for writing my daily thoughts in, in the morning and at night, and I also write my daily to do list in it every morning.
So, are you ready to REBOOT? Here is a little bit about what you will get out of this program:
By day 10 of REBOOT you will have:
  • Improved your strength.
  • Cut out junk food
  • Made healthy meals
  • Gotten more sleep
  • Found clothes you love
  • Gotten rid of negative thinking
  • Reconnected with a friend
  • Pampered yourself
  • Pushed yourself physically
  • Learned how important a journal can be
So Keep a look out later this morning for DAY 1!
If you want to get involved with my facebook page please go to....
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Fox-Personal-Coach/208330042543733

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!