I haven't filled it with very much so far, but I am working on it. I'm hoping to do more work on it over the next couple of days. So please check it out off and on.
December 9, 2009
New etsy shop.
I haven't filled it with very much so far, but I am working on it. I'm hoping to do more work on it over the next couple of days. So please check it out off and on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bringing the blog back to life. Hey Friends! I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...
-
I was in need of a fast to grab breakfast from tomorrow on our way to look at college for our son. I found this recipe on Pinterest and thou...
-
Totally Chic Choker I hope you have as much fun making these as I do! Materials: Hook- F/5 3.75mm Yarn- Caron simply soft eco or any 100% co...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment!