September 13, 2011

Fall Crochet Project

I'm ready for Fall to show up! Summer is nice, and I really enjoy it, but Fall and Winter are my favorite season. Our weather has been so hot and dry, we are ready for crisp cool air and rain, nights by the fire, crock pot meals, and cocoa.

So here is a garland I made using Lion Brands Felted leaf pattern. I used cotton instead of wool, so the felting was out of the question. But they kept the shape nicely, and I like them a lot better than the wool version.




The other thing that I'm working on is a pattern from the Sept/Oct 2010 edition of Crochet Today. I love how Crochet Today has been publishing retro patterns with a new twist, and the pumpkin and black cat pot holders are just too cute not to make. So here is what my pumpkin looks like so far....
So what are you working on? What are your favorite fall crochet projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...