January 25, 2011

Mixed feelings about writing this blog anymore

I'm thinking about just giving up on the whole blog thing. I have a feeling that people just really don't get anything out of it. I get maybe one comment every few months, and that's just not enough to show me that people really enjoy my blog. So I'm thinking it's time to just shut it down and not do it anymore.

It's funny that I am thinking like this today because I had the strangest dream last night. I was walking in a dense forest with my hubby and dog and all of a sudden they were gone. It kept getting darker and darker to the point that I couldn't see anymore, and all I kept saying was "I'm lost, I can't find my way.... I'm lost, I can't find my way..." And lately I have felt exactly like that, I'm lost, not sure what I'm suppose to be doing with my life, and I'm thinking since I'm not seeing that anyone really enjoys this blog It's time to move on to something else.

Thanks for reading, if anyone really is.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you feel this way I am a slow tipper, eyes on the keyboard and then some times when I try to post my message goes in to Computer twilight zone and I have to start from the beginning, like this one.
    I am thinking about making the Candy cane hearts for my CCD class, and I like all your crochet stuff, you are so talented, look at my pitiful blog, yours is outstanding and as i type this I notice you had 8624 page views.
    A other friend of mine, from Germany just gave crochet hearts away to 3 page viewers but we had to leave a message to qualify. She did it to celebrate her 2000th visitor, so, perhaps a thought
    but if you end this, then I will need to follow you on ravelry (Sp?)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog will be sadly missed Julie. :( You are so amazing and I hope you find your way.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...