January 26, 2011

Rainbow Hat & Scarf


I finally got my rainbow scarf done last night, whew! It took 2 skeins of poems new silk yarn, and with one to spare I decided that you just can't make a scarf without a hat to match!
I decided to make my beanie with a single crochet and an h hook. Basically I did this in a spiral, doing 8 hdc in a magic loop, then doing 8 increase rounds in dc, rnds 9-18 in dc. Round 19 dc until u get to 5 dc from end, then 2 hdc in next two and 2 sc in next two, slip into last and fasten off. It turned out awesome, and striped perfect.

I'm still working on a giveaway. I know that the giveaway will be for one of my patterns and the yarn to go with it. So stay tuned to see whats up with that :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...