January 16, 2011

Valentines Day Cupcake

I thought I might change this little cupcake ornament up a little for Valentines day. I used red heart for the brown cake part, and the multi colored top part. Then I used lion brand jiffy in white for the frosting, and universal Papier for the cherry. The cherry turned out a little too big, so I will probably make one with some red heart burgundy I have. So if you would like to make this fun cupcake for valentines day go HERE for the pattern on red hearts website.
If you saw my blog the other day you probably saw this cupcake on my new repurposed charger plate that I have sitting in the middle of our dining table...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...