January 10, 2011

Exciting new changes

New years always seems to have me thinking about how I can better myself, and better the things I do. So one of the things I am going to try and do is blog every day. I love the way a lot of stay at home Mom's have made blogging into a great career and I would really love to do the same.
Besides blogging about crafts and crochet that I do myself, I am also going to feature different blogs and ideas that I am going to make or try myself. I also want to try and do a certain themed post every day of the week. Here is the though process so far...

Monday: Blog pick of the week
Tuesday: Crafts and Crochet- hopefully a new craft idea or crochet pattern that I have made or would love to try.
Wednesday: Menu planning and recipes
Thursday: Crafts and Crochet Too
Friday: Date night and Family Ideas.
Saturday & Sunday will be random things, could be a new awesome recipe, a great family activity, a craft or crochet project, or a great idea or blog I found.

So please check back often, and help me with any ideas you have, crafts or crochet projects you are working on or want to do, and any great recipes or family fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...