January 23, 2011

10 Tips for Inner Confidence- Beliefnet.com

Lately, I'm talking the last 2 years lately, I've been really struggling with what I'm suppose to do with my life. I feel like I am in this huge black hole that I can't swim my way out of.
I seem to always struggle with how to get organized, and how to balance everything. I also have had some MAJOR life changing events happen over the last 2 years. At first they seemed life ending, but some of them have actually been for the better, a lot better.

So I've been reading a lot of things on beliefnet.com and wanted to share with you this link....10 Tips for Inner Confidence- Beliefnet.com

I'm working on trying to figure out a homemaker "plan" at the moment, and I'm hoping to be able to share it with you soon. I know that there are more girls just like me that need help, just like I do, and I'm hoping that I not only help myself, but also lots and lots of others.

Please leave your comments, I love to hear about them. And stay tuned for some new things I'm working on.... A little taste? I'm toying with the idea of picking a crochet book and making all the patterns in that book and showing you how they turned out.

I am also going to be doing a giveaway as soon as I can figure out how to do a give away, LOL!

So please.... Feedback means the world to me right now... What do you want to see on my blog, what ideas do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...