September 15, 2023


 Bringing the blog back to life. 


Hey Friends! 
I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you will join me again in the space for some at home fun. I'm hoping to get back into a routine and be blogging at least once a week, so that I can bring you more cooking ideas, knit crochet and other crafts. 

Life has been a bit crazy lately with a hip injury and dealing with insurance to get it repaired, so I've been on the couch a lot, let me just say the heating pad is my best friend and has been since May 19th. So I have been doing lots and lots of knitting while I spend time on the couch. 

I just got done with the Autumn Doodle by Jamie Lomax, You can find her patterns HERE, and she's having a big 50% off sale which is a super awesome time to stock up.


I was also picked to test knit her Seattle Doodle which was super fun! I made two versions, the Seahawks version for my mother in law, and the Seattle version with the space needle, gum wall and Starbucks mugs for me. I got to meet Jamie at Flock Fiber Festival in Seattle and showed off my doodle with other friends, it was such fun. Look for another post soon all about Flock Fiber!



Heather, Me, Jessica, Emily (Fangirl Fibers), Jamie & Nicole.


When we were at Flock I bought the yarn to make my Tessellated Vest by Andrea Mowery. It's taking me a really long time to to finish because of all the other things I want to knit right now. I finally separated for the front and back above the arm holes. The Seattle Progress keeper I made for my friends in Seattle, and hopefully when I am able to open my shop back up they will be for sale, more on that later. I love the Spincycle and Moondrake yarns they both helped me pick, It's so fun to watch it come to life! Here are all my notes for this project on my Ravelry page.






Thanks everyone for coming back and checking things out. This was just a quick little update, there will be more to come and will definitely be longer. 

Hugs!
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...