March 29, 2009

The first day at the ocean and it's windy and cold! On the way here I started this nice and warm scarf in anticipation of the cold weather. I had this fun excellent yarn, but not sure what to do with it. So I combined the excellent yarn with a skein of jiffy to make a very warm scarf. I'm really happy with the results!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...