March 1, 2009

Crochet Fingerless Gloves


Well, I got my fingerless gloves done from my co-worker! I used the caron simply soft eco for them, and it is really nice. I got the pattern from the book The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Crochet. This book is so cool, I usually sit on the floor at Barnes and Noble and look through books, if I find a book with more than 5 patterns in it that I would make I usually buy it, and this was one of them! See if your local library has it to check out, I guarantee that you will like it.
So, of course all of you that follow my blog know that I have the worst time picking my next project after one is finished, this is still so! I am looking through my crochet today magazines, and interweave crochet, along with all of my books, and oodles of patterns that I have saved on my computer. I have a few things that I want to make for birthday gifts, but that's a while away. I am still waiting for two new books that I just got, one is the new book by the crochet dude, and I want to make a belated b-day gift for my little bro, and some future b-day and father's day gifts. So needless to say, I really need to pick a one night project just in case this new book comes! Any thoughts on what I should make? What are you all making right now? What's up for Easter? Any new cool ideas or crochet websites out there? Let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...