June 16, 2009

What to make? What to make? Maybe Drew can help!



Well, it's been almost 2 months since I did any crocheting, and really want to get back into the swing of things. I picked out some different projects, but just can't seem to get myself motivated to pick up the hook and yarn yet. I did pick out some cute flip flop coasters to make by Drew Emborsky, Here is the link to the pattern: Flip Flop Coasters. I was also thinking about making some pet snugglies and toys as well. I really should be thinking about starting my Christmas gifts, I always seem to wait until the last minute, and then not get them done.
So, the jury is still out as to if I am just in the summer mode of playing, or am at a crochet road block! Anyone else ever been in this position? Would love some feed back on how to get out of this crochet/scrapbook/stamping/crafting slump that I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...