August 31, 2010

Acorn Purse Crochet Pattern

My latest creation, an acorn purse! I had so much fun making this pattern to sell in my etsy shop, and there are so many things you can do with it. Besides a purse, I am going to make one fully out of 100% wool and felt it down as a door hanger! I made this one out of Lion Brand Hometown USA, And I'm so please with the way the colors have turned out. There are so many color combos that you can use for this, it can get so creative!
I'll post when I make one and felt it, I'm really excited about all the ideas from this one pattern!

So you go Clucks, Cuddles & Crochet and check out this and other patterns I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...