September 10, 2010

Natural Little Acorn Bag, Waldorf Inspired

I really liked the big acorn purse that I made a little while back, so I decided to make a very small version as fall decorations or little gift bags. The little Tomtie was made for me by my friend at Rainbow River Designs.
I've been really busying making things for my etsy shop, hoping that now that fall is coming my shop will get busy. I've put up a variety of things today, Baby beanies, patterns, french press cozy, apple cozy, and more. I also have a new pattern for gauntlets that I will be putting up as soon as I get it written.
I've also been making these fun little apple cozies for some friends. They are so much fun, and I think they will look great as a decoration in a bowl of apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...