September 14, 2010

A new shop & blog

Hey Everyone! Well I am going to try and pursue my love of paper again. I am working hard at filling a shop on etsy call Buttercup Cut Ups... buttercupcutups.etsy.com
Please e-mail me and let me know what sorts of things you would like to see. I'm also going to be changing my crochet pattern etsy shop to a different shop. I think the name is what's wrong with the low sales, so I have some ideas for a new name and a new shop.
Please stay tuned to what is to come.......

For some reason a lot of you have been trying to leave comments, and aren't able to. I have put an e-mail into blogger for help with this problem. If I can't get it resolved I will probably move my blog to wordpress or typepad.

Thanks for all your support and continued reading! I love you guys, you make my day so much brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...