January 1, 2009

I've been having fun!!!

I have been busy, and having so much fun crocheting lately! I also made some really cool cards today to put in my etsy shop. I haven't done any paper crafting in so long, as the addiction to crocheting has consumed my life lately!! LOL.

I have been meaning to make some cup cozies for a long time, and just was able to work on this last week! I did have to make up my own pattern because the one that I downloaded came out way too big for the cup. I have another pattern to use with a mug, I can't wait to make that one!
I found this cool newsboy hat pattern at Nutella dreams late night crafts etsy shop. I have had so much fun making them! I will post a picture of the pink one that I am making tonight when I get it done. I just might have to keep it for me!! This one I made for my best friends daughter! 
Here is a picture of her in her newsboy cap! What's so cool about this pattern is that you don't need to put a visor insert in it, the way it's stitched and the yarn used (Vanna's choice) makes it stiff enough to keep it's shape.

I also bought her pattern for the morgan beanie which I made for the hubby and my best friends son. I also bought her cowl pattern & kleenex box pattern, and she was sweet enough to give me Jessie's neckwarmer pattern. I have so many projects in the fire, and not enough time in the day to complete them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...