December 13, 2010

Christmas Decor under $5! Christmas Vinyl Cling Picture

I was surfing around the net and came across a great idea using a picture frame and vinyl clings.




I made this picture using a 8 1/2 x 11 document frame and vinyl clings from walmart. The total price for this was $3.50! All I did was take the back of the frame off and attached the clings to the front of the frame. I wish there would have been more of a selection of clings, but I do like what I picked out. It would have been better if I would have splurged and bought the huge 13 x whatever frame for $12, then I could have used all the clings on the sheet. But I wanted to keep this decoration under $5.



I can't take credit for this totally fa la la idea. Go to Craftily Ever After and see how awesome her's turned out! I would love to have the frame that she used!
I'm thinking that I will keep the frame out and use the different clings that come out throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...