December 4, 2010

Crochet Christmas Cupcake Ornament & A Fun BSU Bronco's Scarf


I've been super sick with a cold, and when I finally got to the doc on Thursday I found out that I have pneumonia. So needless to say I am going stir crazy around here, so I've been crocheting up a storm!
Today while I was watching ELF, I came across this fun ornament pattern on the Red Heart website. I used Lily Sugar N' Cream for the yarn, and it worked just fine. If you would like to hook this cute ornament for your tree go HERE.

Last night I finally finished my BSU GO BRONCO'S scarf I've been working on. I got the pattern off of Ravelry, and you can also find it HERE. The pattern was originally for a special olympics washington scarf, which I am going to make and send off in the red and white specified. I used Lamb's Prided Worsted in Orange and Blue that I bought in the mill ends section of our local yarn shop. I love the way it turned out, I did have to rip out and start again on a few rows because I was off, probably because of the codine cough syrup!

Not sure what I will be making next, I'm kinda flying by the seat of my pants, as they are planted on the couch getting better, and just going with what looks cool. Lucky for me I have a pretty big stash that I need to burn through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...