October 6, 2011

Whimsy Halloween Wreath

I love Halloween, maybe it's because I love Fall! And I love to decorate for Halloween & Fall.
When I went to the shed to find all my fall/halloween decoration totes I was missing on :( I can't find it to save my life. So I decided to make up some new decorations.
So here is everything I used for this whimsy wreath. Everything was purchased at Hobby Lobby, and most of the Halloween goodies were Under $2. Right now all Halloween is on sale 30% off, and she even gave me 40% off of the wreath.

Whimsy Wreath:
1. Straw Wreath
2. One roll wide ribbon
3. On roll not so wide ribbon
4. Glue dots
5. Picks, wood words, and whatever else you want to decorate your wreath.





Basically all I did was wrap the wide ribbon around the wreath and attach it to itself with the glue dots & decorate. I need to move the EEK up a little bit, as I'm looking at it, it just doesn't look quite right to me.
So that's my little craft of the day today. Now I want to go make something else!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Come Together Kids

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Please post this, and anything else you may have,in my link party at
    http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...