November 19, 2008

Book Review: Sweet Needle Felts


I recently received this book and love the different projects! You can do anything from wearables, things for you and your home, dolls and cuddly critters. My boss thought that the best thing of all was that my work, achildsdream.com was resourced in the back for our wool felt and wool roving. We had so much fun look through this book today, finding all the fun things we want to make out of it.

I personally can't wait to make the following:

1. Heart Coasters
2. Wispy Pillow
3. birdie album cover
4. woolly wallet
5. cute and cuddly critters
6. catnip mouse for our 3 fun loving kitties that are so entertaining when they are sniffing catnip! LOL
7. dog on wheels toddler toy

I will post my projects as I get them done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...