August 7, 2009

HELP! We have TONS of ripe bananas!

I have a ton of organic bananas that are too ripe to eat now. We had been eating bananas like crazy, so I bought more than I usually do, so of course then we stopped eating them so much!
I peeled them and put them in the freezer, but am now wondering what to do with them. We have 2 gallon ziploc bags in the freezer full of bananas, and we are really sick of smoothies. I just got done using 2 of them for banana cupcakes using the yellow Betty Crocker gluten free cake mix, but need more gluten free ideas.

SO, your challenge, if you choose to except it, is to send me some awesome ideas for using up these bananas. Thanks so much!


On the crochet front, I am still struggling with trying to find a project that gets me excited to crochet again. Not sure if I'm going through crochet pattern overload or what, but I really want to break out of this slump. I did make some boobie beer cozies for my hubby and his friends, that was fun, but don't want to post the picture being it is more of adult content. I found the idea on Ravelry, but made the pattern up on my own to make it without a bottom, this also made it easier and faster to make. Let me know if you want to see a picture, I'm thinking of making another one, less racy, and sell the pattern on etsy. I have some other ideas for different themed cozies, so we'll see what I can come up with and not get frustrated and quit before I begin! lol.

Thanks so much to everyone for reading my blog. I really want to be posting every day about all the cool things to make my home and yours cozy, so keep coming back to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...