October 21, 2010

Paper Pumpkin from Martha Stewart

I was watching Martha Stewart today and saw the show where Martha made this cool pumpkin.
For some reason I had mommy brain fade out and only used one sheet of 12 x 12 paper instead of two. I might make another one tomorrow with 2 sheets to see what I think.
I also used the cricut and the stamping cartridge to make the leaves, and I used a scrap piece of bamboo felt to make the stem.
So if you would like to make one of these totally cool pumpkins go HERE and get all the specifics, I would love to see your pumpkins when you get done.

Check back tomorrow, I was working on another fun Halloween garland this afternoon, but didn't quite get finished. I will be posting this project tomorrow, kinda cute and I used the cricut again.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like your with less pieces better than hers. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! I am hoping to have some time tomorrow to make some smaller pumpkins. I think they are such a cool idea, and so fun and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...