October 22, 2010

SPOOKY! Garland made with my cricut.




This was so much fun! I got the idea from Dittle Dattle. I made the letters from the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge. I used BoBunny paper, purple velvet ribbon, and attached the letter blocks to a black iridescent ribbon with mini safety pins. I used used the doodlecharms cartridge for the spiders.
Here is a close up of the spiders. I took purple glitter glue and highlighted their eyes and legs. I also used black glitter glue around each letter square.

Let me know what you think, I love your comments!
Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute, I was wondering if you would be intersted in being a guest blogger over on http://mariescozycorner.blogspot.com, this coming month or december. please email me and let me know at Mariecozycorner@hotmail.com
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to Marie! I sent you an e-mail, can't wait to hear more about the specifics.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...