This project was so much fun to create! And making it also inspired me to clean the house and decorate for Autumn, and my 2nd favorite holiday, Halloween.
Since it's such a rainy day here in North Idaho, and I have a yummy chuck roast cooking in the crock pot, I'm going to make some more of these fun garland, and some other vintage things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bringing the blog back to life. Hey Friends! I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...
-
I was in need of a fast to grab breakfast from tomorrow on our way to look at college for our son. I found this recipe on Pinterest and thou...
-
Totally Chic Choker I hope you have as much fun making these as I do! Materials: Hook- F/5 3.75mm Yarn- Caron simply soft eco or any 100% co...


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete