February 24, 2009

My New Scarf!



I have been wanting to make this scarf for a long time, and of course I didn't make it long enough! But I love the colors! I used lamb's pride worsted weight in strawberry smoothie and a cream color that we carry, I can't remember off the top of my head what it was called. You can find the yarns here: A child's dream. I really love this yarn, I used the cream color for my octopus, and it turned out really nice.
So on to my next project. I'm still working on my travel bag that I want to take to the coast for spring break, I guess I really need to get that finished. I still have a ton of projects that I want to do, and sometimes I can't even make up my mind which one I want to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...