January 25, 2010

Current Crochet Projects?

So, what is everyone working on right now?
I don't know what it is about this time of year but I come to a complete block as to what project I want to complete next! I just re organized my yarn, It's now in 3 18 gallon totes, and 2 wicker laundry baskets in the closet! Besides the bags that I have with yarn in them for projects I really want to do! So, now's the time to start on burning through that stash right? Well, I'm at a stand still as to where to start. I thought about taking a book and making every pattern in it, blogging about my progress and the projects I complete. I also thought about joining a crochet a long on ravelry. And, my Mom is going to love this one.... I even considered trying to learn to knit again!
SO, I would LOVE to hear from all of you as to what you are working on right now, or how you get through the artistic blocks and winter blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...