January 1, 2010

Crochet Hat Patterns Sold Here!

I have been getting requests to buy my patterns, so besides having them up on etsy and ravelry, I just put my hat patterns on here with a paypal pay button! I will be adding my fingerless gloves and choker pattern sometime today.

I am also almost done with a new hat pattern! It's a combination of a newsboy cap with earflaps! I made some for family this Christmas, and they were a big hit! So come back to check it out.

TAKING IDEAS.....

What do you want to see patterns for? I have some ideas, but would like to get ideas from all of you. Please e-mail me or post comments, I'm excited to hear what you all have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...