January 8, 2010

New paper treats in my etsy shop, a bit of vintage for valenties day.

I had quite a big of fun making vintage valentines today for etsy. I even listened to 40's music on sirius to get me in the mood, which actually really helped!
It's nice to be working with paper again, but I am also working with yarn, and have one new hat pattern to put up for free in the coming days, my son called it the elmer fudd hat, so keep a look out for it this weekend.
I am also developing a long wrist warmer pattern that will hopefully look like the knitted version that Alice Cullen wears in New Moon. I'm really excited about this one, and can't wait to get it done.
In the mean time check out what new paper treats I have in my etsy shop Cozi at home designs.
Please let me know what you think, I love to hear from you on my new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...