December 18, 2009

The Golden Snitch Ornament



I was searching on Ravelry today for what to do with all this cotton yarn that I have. Until today I have only made different dishcloths with it. This is getting kinda boring.
Behold, I found the perfect little project to work up while watching a harry potter movie today. And what's great is that we have an ornament of Harry catching the golden snitch.
So I got to work making my snitch with some sparkle bernant handicraft for the wings, and yellow peaches and cream for the ball. If you are interested in making one of these very simple ornaments to go http://www.innerchildcrochet.com/patterns/the_golden_snitch.php. While your there, make sure you check out some of her other patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...