December 12, 2009

Rockin' Crochet Fingerless Gloves Pattern


I'm so excited to have written my latest crochet pattern. Here is a little blip that I wrote about it in my etsy shop.... Click on the picture of my gloves above to go to my etsy shop.

Rockin' Crochet Fingerless Gloves...

The look or knit, and the speed of crochet. These gloves work up super fast, and are totally fun to make.
Make a pair tonight to give as a last minute Christmas gift. Fingerless gloves are all the rage right now, especially with the teens. This pattern is worked in medium worsted weight yarn. I used classic shades by universal, just because I love they way the stripes come out perfectly. But I suggest you use any nice, medium worsted weight you can find. Fisherman's wool, Vanna's choice, encore, or lamb's pride would be awesome for these, Red Heart does not work well for these. Just remember to hand wash and dry flat if using wool.

The beauty of this pattern? You can totally make it your own. Change colors at the thumb hole, or wherever you wish. Have fun with these, make them in rockin' colors and color combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

 Bringing the blog back to life.  Hey Friends!  I know it has been a super long time since I've been here, and I'm hoping that you w...